30 November 2016

30th November 2016

I don't know who to be today. I don't know *how* to be. 

I am a daughter-in-law. It's my lovely Father-in-law's funeral today, and I can't be there to say goodbye to this man who means so much to me. 

I am a wife and mum. My husband and daughter are grieving today, and I can't be there to support them. Can't be there to hold their hands, put my arms around them, let their tears soak into my shoulder. 

There are no adequate words. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Please leave a comment if you have anything you'd like to say about this topic. If you have any difficulty with this process, please see the Site Help page. I am sorry if I don't respond; I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on my blog, but I'm not always well enough to reply. Thank you :-)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear this. It is so so sad and hard and frustrating to have to miss out on an occasion that is very important to you. (((Hugs)))

Rachel said...

Thank you x

Divya said...

This is my first time here, and I am so sorry for your loss! May God give strength to you and your entire family as you cope through this difficult time.
Blessings!

honea byrne said...

I can relate